This website gathers and publishes evidence about the impact of open educational resources (OER).
It is maintained by the OER Research Hub to help people understand the impact of OER.
- You can review and vote on recent evidence entries
- Try searching the evidence entered so far or explore data visualization
- There are also maps for for OER policies and OER projects
- See everything combined on the impact map
- The hypothesis pages explain the essence of each study area and include summaries of the evidence base
Need help? Here's a more detailed guide to the site.